Florida Real Estate MCQs MCQs
- ?Builder Kate buys a lot in Blue Bayou Plantation subdivision and builds a
single-family house according to plans and specifications she selects. Afte...
- ?A local government acquires ownership of streets and other infrastructure
e.g. storm sewers) and thereafter becomes responsible for maintenance of th...
- ?Sales associate Tom decides to focus primarily on selling properties located
in his own residential neighborhood. He constantly reviews current infor...
- ?Prior to constructing a subdivision, a developer must submit which of the
following for approval to the local government:
- ?All of the following are sources of funds available for mortgage lending
- ?Is it permissible for a licensed sales associate to perform a CMA for a fee?
- ?An individual who owns rental real estate in a location other than where they
reside is known as
- ?If an appraiser was paid on a percentage basis (for example, 1% of the
appraised value), how could this result in a conflict of interest?
- ?The Florida state agency that is primarily involved with issues of real estate
development on coastal lands is:
- ?Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice (USPAP) must be
adhered to when the appraiser prepares which of the following:
- ?All of the following are major areas of sales specialization except:
- ?A supported, defended estimate of the value of property is known as:
- ?A real estate counselor:
- ?Laws enacted to protect the public health, safety, or welfare are established
through authority known as:
- ?An applicant must possess all of the following except:
- ?A fully completed application for a Florida real estate license is submitted to:
- ?All of the following are services of real estate except:
- ?What is the passing score for the final exam given for the FREC Course I?
- ?What is the minimum age for the issuance of a Florida real estate license?
- ?If Carla is issued a Florida real estate license on July 22, 2012, when will her
2 initial license expire?
- ?How long is the license period for each license issued after the initial renewal period?
- ?Which of the following must be submitted with the Department of Business
and Professional Regulation application?
- ?Shirley has failed the end-of-course exam for the FREC Course I. Which of
the following apply to Shirley’s situation?
- ?Which of the following is required before an applicant can be issued a Florida
real estate sales associate license?
I. Florida resident
II. U.S. ci...
- ?What will happen if a Florida real estate licensee fails to timely complete the
post-license education requirement?
- ?How long does a person have to obtain their license before an approved
- ?What is the experience requirement for a sales associate applying for a
Florida broker license?
- ?Which of the following statements best describes who must hold a Florida real
- ?How does a person become a member of the Florida Real Estate Commission?
- ?Criminal prosecution for any violation of Chapter 475 is handled by:
- ?Sales associate Donna has moved from Port St. Lucie, Florida, to Destin,
Florida and started working with a new broker. Which of the following statem...
- ?Randy has just passed his state real estate exam. His initial license status
- ?If a license has been involuntary inactive for 15 months, what must the
licensee do in order to reactivate his or her license?
- ?How many Florida Real Estate Commission members hold a real estate
- ?A license is ineffective when it is:
I. Null and Void
III. Cease to be in force
- ?A license is void when it is:
- ?Which of the following will allow a broker to be the broker of record for more
than one brokerage entity?
- ?A group license
- ?The Florida Real Estate Commission is located in:
- ?If a brokerage has its only broker of record resign, how many days does the
brokerage have to appoint a replacement and avoid cancellation?
- ?Tommy holds a voluntary inactive license while he is on active duty in the
U.S. Air Force and stationed in Guam. If Tommy wishes to practice real est...
- ?An item that was once personal property but is now considered to be part of
the real property is called a
- ?Land, together with all the permanent improvements thereon, is technically
- ?The physical components of real property include:
- ?Legal rights that affect land that abuts rapid flowing bodies of water such as
rivers and streams are called:
- ?The following are examples of an interest in real property for an indefinite time
- ?Which type of ownership interest includes the right of survivorship?
I. Estate in severalty
II. Tenancy in common
III. Joint tenancy
IV. Tenancy b...
- ?Which type of multiple-unit dwelling provides for right of possession through
rights granted under a proprietary lease?
- ?A purchaser of a new developer condominium has how many days to rescind
the sale and purchase contract after receipt of the condominium documents:
- ?Rules and regulations for a condominium can be found in the:
- ?All of the following are components of the “bundle of rights” granted under the
allodial system, except:
- ?Which of the following statements about Florida Homestead laws is incorrect?
- ?Which type of ownership requires that the property be acquired under the four
unities of possession, interest, time, and title (PITT)?
- ?An ownership interest in real property that will terminate upon the death of an
individual is called a:
- ?Which of the following is an example of tenancy at sufferance?
- ?Rights to real property can be voluntarily conveyed through the use of
- ?If a person dies with a valid will in effect, that person has died:
- ?If a person dies with no heirs or beneficiaries, his or her estate will pass to the
state of Florida through the process of:
- ?If the government wishes to seize private land for the purpose of widening an
existing road, it can acquire the land through
- ?Recording a deed in the public records achieves:
- ?The type of title insurance that is non-transferable and typically has a face
amount equal to the purchase price is the:
- ?The words of conveyance in a deed are contained in the:
- ?Which type of statutory deed is used primarily to clear defects to title?
- ?Which type of deed offers the greatest protection for a buyer?
- ?The government has the right to enact laws and regulations to protect the
health, safety, and welfare of the public through the exercise of its:
- ?Which of the following is a non-governmental limitation on title?
- ?Which of the following is an example of a voluntary lien?
- ?Real estate tax liens become effective on:
- ?The horizontal line that runs east and west through Tallahassee is called:
- ?Which method of legal description is the most accurate?
- ?Which type of legal description method requires a point of beginning
- ?When utilizing the government survey system, a strip of land six miles wide
running in a north-south direction is called:
- ?Which section number is directly north of Section 7?
- ?How many acres are in each section?
- ?How many acres are contained in the NW¼ of the SE¼ of the SW¼ of
- ?How many acres are contained in the NE¼ of the NE¼ and the S½ of the
- ?Parcels of land in a subdivision are usually described by which method?
- ?Which county office is responsible for assigning parcel I.D. numbers?
- ?What is the name of the area of land six miles wide running north and south
that is directly west of Tallahassee?
- ?What is the name of the Township due west of Tier 1 North, Range 1 East?
- ?What is the opposite direction of North 17° East
- ?How large is a Township?
- ?What is the name of the Range due east of Range 17 West?
- ?The official sign on or about the entrance to a real estate brokerage must
include all of the following except
- ?Which of the following may appear on a brokerage official sign?
- ?Main office and branch office registrations with the DRE are valid for how
- ?Every Saturday, Broker Kathy has an open house for one of her listings. In
order to provide protection from the sun and rain and to attract people wh...
- ?Who is ultimately responsible for advertising done by a real estate brokerage?
- ?A blind advertisement is a real estate advertisement that does not include
which of the following?
- ?Broker Alan accepts an earnest money deposit from a buyer. Instead of
depositing the money in his escrow account, Alan deposits the money into his
- ?Sales associate Karen receives an earnest money deposit from a buyer on
Tuesday. What is the deadline for her to get the money to her broker?
- ?Sales associate Sandy receives an earnest money deposit from a buyer on
Monday. What is the deadline for the broker to properly deposit the funds int...
- ?After a broker has received conflicting demands for escrowed funds, if holding
the escrow the broker must notify the Florida Real Estate Commission w...
- ?In order to resolve a dispute over an earnest money deposit, a broker can
request an Escrow Disbursement Order from which of the following:
- ?If a buyer makes an earnest money deposit check payable to a broker
associate, how should the broker associate handle this situation?
- ?Ed purchased a rental list from a Florida broker for $100.00. After visiting all
the rental properties stated on the list, Ed decided not to move fro...
- ?Which type of agency is a fiduciary relationship?
- ?Which of the following would be considered a residential sale?
I. Single family home
II. 5 acre farm
III. Vacant land zoned residential
- ?When should the "No Brokerage Relationship Notice" be given to a
prospective buyer or seller?
- ?Broker Rita accepts a listing from Seller Bill who instructs Rita not to show his
house to any prospective buyers before 9:00 a.m. One day, Rita has ...