A firm averages $4,000 in sales per day and is paid, on an average, within 30 days of the sale. After they receive their invoice, 55% of the customers pay by check, while the remaining 45% pay by credit card. Approximately how much would the company show in accounts receivable on its balance sheet on any given date?